A gearbox is a device designed to transmit and convert torque. Gearboxes are used in processing, transport, lifting mechanisms, mining equipment and many other applications.
DODGE gearboxes include a housing and gear elements (shafts, bearings, gears, etc.). DODGE housings are durable ductile iron cast iron bodies that provide a rigid structure for bearing assemblies and gears. Also, an important element is the seal that protects the gearbox from dirt and dust.
Benefits of DODGE gearboxes:
- Easy to install, mounted directly on the shaft without additional elements.
- Reliable, manufactured in accordance with the American AGMA standard.
- They are durable.
- With small dimensions, they have a large transfer moment.
- The design of the inner part of the housing ensures continuous lubrication of the bearing assemblies.
- They have a variety of options for individual selection.
DODGE offers the following gearbox types:
- Cylindrical Attached (Angled, Parallel) Torque Arm
- Worm gear Tigear-2
- Cylindrical (coaxial, conical, parallel) Quantis
- Cylindrical (parallel, angular) MagnaGear XTR
- Cylindrical (coaxial) MAXUM